Are you building a new home or performing a major home remodel?
The International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), requires energy code testing for all residential single family construction and major remodels in Texas that are permitted after January 1, 2012.
eco.inspections® provides both heat load calculations & Third Party Testing for Final Mechanical Permits. Owner Roland Huettel will work with contractors to:
1) evaluate existing systems,
2) design new systems or changes to existing systems and
3) test and address any issues in order to get HVAC system installations/changes passed as quickly as possible.
Third Party Testing includes:
- building envelope pressure test
- duct system pressure test
- supply air flow test
- system static pressure test
- room differential pressure test
- pressure differential to outside test